johns journal

Jesus. Travel. Lifestyle.

Moroccan table

Nate Berkus worked some recent magic on his sister's studio apartment, where I spotted this delightful moroccan style table and purchased here! He is truly genius when it comes to smart practical design using textures all without breaking the bank, here's his sister's place.


Love the color on the back of the bookcase

Note the neutrals tones with colored accessories


Diggin the stripes behind the bed





Painted furniture, one of my recent loves-more on that tomorrow!

images via smallhouselove from glamour magazine {October issue}

More of Nate's professional work:






Comments

  1. I think I need to go pick up this issue. So gorgeous. My parents have 2 Moroccan tables from actual Morocco. I may need to go "borrow" them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That guy is a genius! I love the chic-hotel feel of that small space.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

back to top