johns journal

Jesus. Travel. Lifestyle.

A baby girl nursery featuring Chairish

Two close friends of mine are about to have baby girls, so I've got baby girls on the brain. Ok fine, they are always on my brain....one day one day! When Chairish contacted me to feature one of their amazing chairs in a space I jumped at the challenge. I was attracted to the mustard yellow toned chair immediately and remembered the pillow in my etsy cart as a perfect match then a nursery was born.
I'm pretty sure our upcoming trip to Palm Springs influenced the colors in this design! 
 A Palm Springs Glam Nursery!



Yellow chair- Chairish
Pink Armoires- Chairish
Pink chevron pillows-Chairish
Green pillows- Chairish
Dresser- Chairish
Abacus- Chairish
Rug- Chairish
Flowered pillow- Motif Pillows
Chandelier- Chairish
Curtains- Land of Nod
Brush strokes painting- Minted
Stork Print- Land of Nod

Be sure to peruse all the other accent chairs Chairish has to offer!


Comments

back to top