johns journal

Jesus. Travel. Lifestyle.

Happy New Year and where's the reset button?




Hi everyone! Happy 2013! Holy moly where did 2012 go? We kickstarted 2013 with the stomach flu and strep. So my first official week of the new year starts now, I hit the reset button because last week was just plain awful and we can pretend that never happened.
Now that we've moved on, I have big plans (naturally, who makes small plans anyway?). First big change coming will be to this blog. I"m going to combine this blog with my photography blog because having two just overwhelms me and I freeze and don't post on either! So simplification is the name of that game! Second change...my photography business name is Bow & Arrow Photography after my littles. Boaz is the Bow and Gideon who's name means warrior is the Arrow. So don't be scared when you click on my blog and find something totally different its still little ol me, trying to be simple and combine both blogs into one. It will still be Johns Journal plus one photography session a week, you guys are ok with that, right? Will you still be my friends? I still struggle with people pleasing, despite the new year! Ha! Love you guys and have missed you dearly, need to get back!
Other notable events coming up....my first photography workshop for photographers me. It wildly amuses me that people are asking my advice for taking pictures, but nonetheless it's happening and so I'm hosting a workshop and it will be just delightful for them and me, win win. Then our big second wedding comes this year, stand by for my renewing vow inspirations, beyond excited.
Lastly, this is our last year here in Northern Virginia, so my to-do list of must seen things needs to be made stat. oh bittersweetness.
Hope your new year was full of confetti and big resolutions!
xoxo
maria

Comments

  1. Great site уou have here.. It's hard to find high-quality writing like yours these days. I truly appreciate people like you! Take care!!cheapest rs gold
    World of Warcraft Gold Kaufen Billig
    Buy Blade & Soul Gold

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

back to top