johns journal

Jesus. Travel. Lifestyle.

The Versatile blogger award


My dear friend Katie nominated me for the Versatile blogger award, thanks girl!
Here's how it works:
1. Thank whoever gave you the award.
2. Tell 7 things about yourself readers might not know
3. Pay it forward by nominating other bloggers!

Here's my little unknown facts!

1. I met Jesus when I was sixteen and have never been the same!
{putting together my faith story right now!}

2. When I "grew up" I wanted to be an olympic gymnast. I ate, slept and breathed gymnastics!

3. The moment my husband sat next to me, I knew he was "the one." The first thing I noticed about him was his hands!

4. I finshed 22nd in the nation in the NCAA division 3 College Diving championships on the 1 and 3 meter boards, but I never loved that sport! Lots of swimmers ear and chlorine everyday at 5am!

5. My sister and I are born on the same day on year apart and we are the best of friends.

6.I perfomed in all my highschool musicals and never met a musical I didn't love.

7. Constantly struggle with wanderlust and this time its for Turkey and Greece!

And tag your it:

Comments

  1. Congrats on your award! It was nice learning more about you!!!


    xx
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for passing it on Maria! One of the first things I noticed about my husband was his hands too. They are big, strong, manly hands :) And while I didn't know right away we would be married one day-he says he did. And I was only a freshman in high school at the time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, thanks for the nom Maria!

    I love your fun facts! I'll have to whip something up for this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The deep you dig into the topic and endow with us the perfect knowledge is appreciable. Panasonic ES-LA93-K/ESLA63-S Arc 4 review

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your roman shades. Please explain....do I use a glue gun to attach the seam binding to the edges of fabric?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

back to top