johns journal

Jesus. Travel. Lifestyle.

Random musings

My latest DIY, ikat roman shades for the dining room, member when I posted about this idea here and here. Its finally come to fruition! Stay tuned for the finished pictures and how I cheated, maybe tomorrow?!

Gideon's creation....gotta love play doh and toothpicks!

Mother's day love in the form of flowers.

Also on a motherly note, couldn't resist this precious depiction of mother with child art (ikea-the store that never ceases to amaze me) for this room, just in time for guests.

Comments

  1. Aahhh! Maria~ I have been searching everywhere for that orange ikat fabric to make pillows for our two chairs in the living room in Tokyo. Could you help a sister out and tell me where you found it?

    Thanks!

    PS-I cannot wait to see your new shades!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

back to top