johns journal

Jesus. Travel. Lifestyle.

Favorites Friday: Something blue

In light of our 3rd large snow storm arriving today (up to 2 feet of snow) I'm craving watery blue in a attempts to bring on spring!


Such a pretty floral dress via americaneagle


beautiful photo gallery

This console table reminds me of an altar, so beautiful via wisteria

Fun animal prints with lovely chaise lounge via wisteria

Lovely reading corner source unknown

We will be hunkered down for the whole weekend due to our blizzard, hope ya;ll have a relaxing lovely one!

Comments

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog and your wonderful comments! I was wondering if you saw my So Chic, Elle Decor giveaway? If you would like to join in, please stop by again! Love these pictures. Hang in there with the snow...in MA we usually get slammed all the time with storms...nothing here yet!

    ~jamilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful and calming hue, it makes me crave for spring too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

back to top