johns journal

Jesus. Travel. Lifestyle.

Cabin Fever

Despite the fact that my car still can't get up the driveway due to the 2 feet of snow and our phone and internet was just restored, I can't help but admire the beauty of pure white everywhere!

Big big thanks to my hubs who shoveled most of it, while we were inside entertaining ourselves the entire weekend!



There were handstands...


Cuddle sessions by the fire,

Yoga practice,

A tantrum here and there,


and my sister's vegan chocolate cupcakes, I now crave!



Me, watching it all in delight!
After two days of cabin fever, we ventured out and these tulips were one of my first purchases, catch the hint, spring?!

Comments

  1. you are stunning. I bought tulips too, just as a reminder that spring will come eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  2. would you share the cupcake recipe!!?!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

back to top