johns journal

Jesus. Travel. Lifestyle.

Living room sneak peaks

Not too many days have passed since moving into our home without a home project! Now I'm in a frantic hurry to finish what I've started since the grind begins (work) officially on Tuesday.
Want a sneak peak? I can almost taste the finish line on a room or two!

Living room vignette
I stuck to my guns about NOT painting this room mainly because Im so tired of painting, so I had to use color and interest in accessories, also hoping to put a magenta colored throw blanket in the mix for more color! {scored that side table from goodwill for $4!}

I fully believe in surrounding yourself with things you love, so each one of these pictures holds special meaning for me. The botanical print is from Japan, the boat dock print was from my Dad's basement, the eagle represents our current presidential tour, and the Robert D. Fazzaro sign hung on my Dad's medical practice for over 30 years.

Loved the shape of this lamp from homegoods.

Our pseudo entryway console table vignette:


Here's the nailhead zebra console which is bold and not for the faint-hearted!! It won't be the first time I've been called over the top! My sister graciously made it and I covered with contact paper! Hubs is working on the nailheads and were still not done!

oh and I also ran out of the paper and had to order more!

What do ya'll think?

Comments

  1. looks fabulous. love the Eagle. and yes, surround yourself with what you love is so important. I have finally learned this after years of wasted money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the blue lamp! love!!! i also think your father's sign is very sweet.

    kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the console table. Great job. Also the mercury lamp and fun blue pillow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the blue lamp! love!!! i also think your father's sign is very sweet.

    kelly

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

back to top