johns journal

Jesus. Travel. Lifestyle.

Psalm 91 Bling

Psalm 91:1, a verse that literally presents itself to me every other month in some form or fashion, just begging me to pay heed says, "He who dwells in shelter of the most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty." See, its one of those cause/effect verses, my favorite kind....if you do this, then that will happen. I'm pretty certain His shadow can cover all the weight and worry of this world. However, if you know me well, resting and dwelling doesn't come naturally. Certainly if I was a child in present day curriculum I would easily wear the "ADD" label! Energy when channeled can reach unmatched heights....look at Einstein for crying out loud. 
I digress, this verse is like aloe vera on sunburn for me, an instant calming effect on my heart and mind. The anecdote for my anxiety . When diving a little deeper online I came across a jewelry company named after this beloved Psalm, here's some of their delightful creations.....Yes please!

The Burning Bush
The Burning bush with red reed

Delightful Leaf Bracelet
Leaf bracelet

Rachel
"Rachel" earrings

Birdie Nest
Sparrow in nest necklace

Trinity
Trinity necklace

Love makes the world go ‘Round
Love makes the world go round necklace

Ruth
"Ruth" bracelet
Each of these bracelets are handmade from impoverished women in Namibia.


Comments

back to top