johns journal

Jesus. Travel. Lifestyle.

Feathering your nest

Everyone within my close circle knows how much I love birds right now ( a whole other blog entry entirely). Well, you can imagine my delight when birds became the envy of the design and fashion world alike! These feathered friends are making their appearance everywhere, just take a look at all the flighty creatures below!





This is currently in my shopping cart at F21.

Click here to view larger image

Click here to view larger image
parakeet pillow cover


This made me gasp out loud!

Bird Nesting Dishes, Mugs And Plates - photo

Tweet Hardware
Aviary curtain hardware

Penelope Nursery
Lovebirds Art

angela color palette2
How bout a whole wedding theme off of birds?!! love it! (borrowed from coco&kelley blog)

Comments

back to top