johns journal

Jesus. Travel. Lifestyle.

Comments

  1. can't wait to see what tips you get - I have the same goal but have no idea where to start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a glorious way to make use of a small garden space. This photo is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely blog, got here via a link, i'll keep scrolling but stopped here and need to comment. I live in a house with a beautiful oriental garden which was already mature when I moved in. Took me years to get it back into shape again - was severely overgrown. Never had a garden before and had no idea how therapeutic gardening would be and how much i'd enjoy it. I'm moving houses soon, it's a new built coming with landscaped front garden and turfed back garden. I can't wait to plan my new back garden my way, planting things I want, etc. For the past few months i've been taking books from the library on gardening - and this is my tip, read read read to learn as much as possible before you do anything - saves on silly mistakes!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

back to top