johns journal

Jesus. Travel. Lifestyle.

Our birthday picture plus turkey links

Today was the day my sister crashed my birthday! Yep, we are born on the same day one year apart, quite the miraculous feat my mom did experience some 30 plus years ago today ! Go mom, love you. My one and only quest today was to update this picture:

 I'm the one on the right with the boring straight hair and she's the cutie pie on the left with the curls. Although I must admit my track suit is pretty rockin.
And here we are tonight:
Happy birthday Sis, your the only one I'd be willing to share a birthday with!

I'm happily signing off the computer fo Thanksgiving, but here's some delightful turkey links:

Great turkey leftover ideas here and here




So thankful for my family, friends, and all of you!

Comments

  1. Awesome post indeed! Nice photos. I love how you compared your old photo from the current one. Belated happy birthday :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

back to top