johns journal

Jesus. Travel. Lifestyle.

Fall loves: hunter boots

I have a bit of a hunter boot saga. They've been on my wish list for quite some time and the moment I decided to give in and purchase they were sold out of the color I wanted, drat. So I waited and waited and even ordered a size down to see if that would work. You know the whole cinderella stepsister stuffing her foot in the shoe that doesn't fit, yep that was me. Pathetic I know! So at long last the red came back in stock in my size and well, here they are just in time for rain in the forecast. 




Also note the changing leaf color in the background, yes that's us getting our fall on! Wahoo!


Comments

  1. Those boots really pop! Soo caaaaute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. new follower here... love ur blog!! found you through decor pad and some fab white & blue ikat chairs that i admired :) have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your red hunters! I tried my hardest to get one of my best friends to buy a pair so I could live vicariously through her, to no avail. So happy you got that color!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

back to top