johns journal

Jesus. Travel. Lifestyle.

Inspiration comes from the funniest places

I literally prayed the other day, "Lord give me inspiration" as I was prepping for a maternity photo shoot. She is having twin boys and I wanted to show that off in a tasteful way without holding a sign across her belly that said twins. At that moment I came across this card I gave to my husband for our anniversary...


And here's the shot:


Give thanks to the Lord for He is good, His love endures forever! Psalm 107:1

Go here to see the rest of the maternity shoot!


Comments

  1. Watch Adorable Kid gives inspirational speech after learning to ride a bike...

    http://liveoncampus.com/wire/show/3054031

    ReplyDelete
  2. I a.DORE God when that happens!!! A lovely shoot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfection! Such a tasteful way to celebrate all that is to come.

    Praise Him for true creative inspiration! Well done, friend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

back to top