Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Our day in Georgetown

My sister and I finally made it up to Georgetown motivated purely by the Lush (bath & soap) store and cupcakes!
See those balls on the right...they are bath bombs and pure heaven in a tub. My kiddo loves them because they turn the water different colors! All their products are handmade, ethically sourced, and green; such a great company.

We will be back, rest assured.


Cupcakes at "baked and wired"

Awesomely pink bike in front of baked & wired.

Macaroons at Dean&Deluca.

What better way to end our day then with Paradiso Pizzeria (brick oven pizza) is there any better?

5 comments:

Noelle said...

What beautiful photos!! Found your blog on The Nester, what an awesome home you have too!!!

Anna said...

Do you know I've never had a macaron? Shameful, I know! I love your pics of your excursion.

MJ said...

We just ate at Paradiso Pizzeria a few weeks ago when we were visiting family in Va! Their pizza is delish.

Anna said...

amazing pics, the food is drool-worthy!

paula said...

Such gorgeous photos! and well, you are quite stunning too. Baby yet?!?!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...