johns journal

Jesus. Travel. Lifestyle.

Our mother's day

All I wanted for Mother's day was eggs benedict! So naturally we hit up ihop to fill the craving and boy did it ever!

 Gideon thanking God for his chocolate chip pancake!

 Divine eggs benedict

 Then we killed some time at a park before church!



 Gideon cleaned up the tennis court puddles!

I got flowers, kisses, eggs benedict, and even made one of mom's favorite dishes in honor of her; what a great day! Happy mother's day to all the amazing moms that continue to inspire me!

Stay tuned tomorrow for another round of my roman shades.

Comments

  1. Awww! This looks like such a wonderful day! Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first and the last picture melt me. Isn't motherhood such a blessing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww! i LOVE g kissing you!!! that dress looks super on you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

back to top