johns journal

Jesus. Travel. Lifestyle.

Favorites friday: Floral blooms

I'm still being swept sway by all the floral blooms out there, may they never grow old! God is the ultimate gardner, now if He could teach me a thing or two!
Hoping to do some yardwork this weekend, attend a party or two, and relax!

I love the way Spring feels like a rebirth, thank you Lord for making all things new via thehopemovement

 My mom put baby's breath in my bun for every ballet recital I did, good memories! via audreyhepburncomplex

 These succulents might be the cure for my black thumb! via papertissue

Enjoy the pretty blooms this weekend, summer will be here before we know it!



Comments

  1. Love the florals and the succulents - they are so gorgeous! Hope you had a lovely wkend :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

back to top