Friday, April 15, 2011

Favorites friday: Floral blooms

I'm still being swept sway by all the floral blooms out there, may they never grow old! God is the ultimate gardner, now if He could teach me a thing or two!
Hoping to do some yardwork this weekend, attend a party or two, and relax!

I love the way Spring feels like a rebirth, thank you Lord for making all things new via thehopemovement

 My mom put baby's breath in my bun for every ballet recital I did, good memories! via audreyhepburncomplex

 These succulents might be the cure for my black thumb! via papertissue

Enjoy the pretty blooms this weekend, summer will be here before we know it!



1 comment:

kat @ featherfactor said...

Love the florals and the succulents - they are so gorgeous! Hope you had a lovely wkend :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...