johns journal

Jesus. Travel. Lifestyle.

The bump on a date

Our weekend included some baby bump pictures, yummy sushi, a married event at church, and ended with strawberry cupcakes. I'd happily do it all over again!

{19 weeks!}


I know sushi is one of those no-no's when your pregnant, but I stay away from the fish high in mercury....I just can't stop craving it!
Craved the same thing with gideon too!

Our church hosted a really nice evening with live music, fondue, and a comedic speaker with some helpful tips on marriage; great times.

Strawberry cupcakes with cream cheese frosting. 

Happy Valentine's day, dearies!

Comments

  1. Ahhh, you look lovely! Happy Valentines Day to you as well!! xxxxxxx

    alwaysxbeing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obviously I am behind the times. I had no idea you were expecting :( Congrats! sorry if I missed previous posts announcing this. You look great and so do those cupcakes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy valentines day!! you're too cute for words in these pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cutest baby bump ever! You are looking great Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great! Happy Valentines day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

back to top