johns journal

Jesus. Travel. Lifestyle.

Favorites Friday: Bright and poppy

Still counting down the days till Spring comes and our sunny trip at end of February to Ft. Worth Texas! These colorful images picked me up mid snow storm,  although sledding in our backyard was definitely a highlight of the week too!

Adore this kids playroom and those playful pattern on the shades via lonny

Citrus skirt via jcrew


Don't these look delectable and happy?! image here

Linky love:

Making curtains out of sheets, pretty amazing.

Inspiring story of two sisters.

Really enjoy this site for all things home and this one for my preggo friends.

This site pulls me right out of a food rut.

This week I really enjoyed the small miracles of everyday like hot chocolate, cooking with gideon, and family meals. Sometimes I forget to live in the small hours and hurry to the next big thing, but not this week. Our lives are really made up of the messy bits in between; the small everyday miracles.

"Do not worry about tomorrow, because tomorrow will have its own worries." Matt 6:34






Comments

  1. Lovely post lady! Very cool pictures! Especically the macaroons!! xxxxx alwaysxbeing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited for Spring too. I'm also grateful for hot chocolate...yummy. I'm a new follower.

    Come check out my blog:)
    Audrey
    www.livingfoxy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post lady! Very cool pictures! Especically the macaroons!! xxxxx alwaysxbeing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

back to top