johns journal

Jesus. Travel. Lifestyle.

Champagne's a popping!

Yesterday found out husband was selected fo Major! So I made a mad dash to the store for some celebratory champagne, after asking the grocery clerk for help we settled on Italian champagne (can't go wrong with Italian anything!) After the big pop, we had our toast then we heard tears from our 4 yr old who wasn't included in the clinging of glasses, so a quick pour of orange juice for him and another round of toasting again!
Thank you Lord for your continued favor and congratulations honey!

image here

Comments

  1. That's great, I'll be honest... I don't really understand the military terms/positions (as good as I should probably!) - but if you are celebrating... well then I am celebrating with you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations! That is quite an accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooo hoo! Your going to like that pay raise :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

back to top