johns journal

Jesus. Travel. Lifestyle.

You & Him

image here

As a nurse, I spend most of my shift solving various problems but mostly advocating for my patients. Sometimes I'm successful and other times, not so much {very frustrating}. It is a very fallen system and usually the patient pays the price.
However in the spiritual world we have an even greater more effective advocate and intercessor, giving us the words, help and ability when were unable; Jesus.
I just need to ask more often! Its not just you navigating through the problems of life, its you & Him!

"Christ Jesus who died more than that raised us to life is at the right hand of God interceding for us."
Romans 8:34

Comments

  1. AMen! I need to learn to depend on him more myself. I know he wants to share everything will us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. honestly. i have never ever read something so good. love this post.
    he is the name above all names. and his name rescues me everytime! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

back to top