johns journal

Jesus. Travel. Lifestyle.

Friday Favorites:Nostalgia


Late post here due to work, but my spirits are high and I'm feeling nostalgic because I'm taking Gideon to his first gymnastics class. Now, I know most people take their kids to gymnastics but for a most of my life, my true love consisted of vault, bars, beam, and floor! While those days are over for me { although I could possibly pump out some backhandsprings if you begged me} its his turn now!

Some link love for your viewing pleasure!

Pictures with new angles, check out her brilliant tips

Pastor Mark gets emotional

My next must read

Anyone getting married? A great save the date idea and blog


Have a relaxing weekend!

Comments

  1. you are darling and quite talented! i am sure he will have a blast.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

back to top