johns journal

Jesus. Travel. Lifestyle.

Figs and Feathers

My fantastic mother completely knocked my socks off and sent me the aforementioned quail-fig plates I love, apparently she bought them last year off ebay...go Mom! Thanks so much, best surprise ever! The plates inspired our feathery -fig tablescape for Thanksgiving.






This is Kale, I had no idea it was this beautiful!

The lineup:

Baked Brie and fruit appetizer

Herbed Turkey breast

Homemade green bean casserole

Carmel mashed sweet potatoes

Cornbread and pecan stuffing

Pumpkin cheesecake

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving everyone!


Comments

  1. A happy and blessed Thanksgiving to you and yours as well, Maria! What a wonderful surprise-your mother sounds like one resourceful lady. Your tablescape looks beautiful. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

back to top