johns journal

Jesus. Travel. Lifestyle.

Norfolk

Norfolk turned out to be the change of scenery I needed to snap me out of the home-waiting blues!! Touring the U.S.S Wisconsin, splashing waves at the beach, and feeding animals at the zoo were perfect mind-relaxers:

U.S.S Wisconsin


Hubby reads every sign, while I chase Gideon!




Getting our toes wet at the beach



Feeding animals at Norfolk Zoo



By the way, tomorrow is the BIG day... closing on the house, G's first day of preschool, and moving in {cue girly squeal!}!! We will be computer-less for a few days, but will post pictures as soon as possible!

Comments

  1. Huge Hugs and thanks to you and your family for serving our country. My husband was in the Navy (I know, I know, Navy & Marine Jokes). I love your blog, stop on by and visit mine and sign up for this months giveaway!
    http://quiltingranny.blogspot.com/2009/09/fabric-and-notion-giveaway.html

    In His Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that Norfolk was a blessing to you and your family, (my hometown). Love your blog, some great ideas here, and love your perspective!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad that Norfolk was a blessing to you and your family, (my hometown). Love your blog, some great ideas here, and love your perspective!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

back to top