johns journal

Jesus. Travel. Lifestyle.

Wallpapering using wrapping paper

We've landed an awesome base house in San Diego, the Lord's grace to us truly. There's basketball courts, sidewalks galore and parks on every corner-dream come true for this season of our life. It's really been answered prayer, I was one lonely girl out in the country.

I'm sure this will surprise no one, but I've already contact papered my kitchen and changed out the light fixtures. (which we will have to hang back once we leave!) Next up on my to-do list is the downstairs powder room. I love when you go into bathroom and your surprised in a good way...wallpaper, cool mirrors, artwork-delightful. While I'm not going to wallpaper, it occurred to me I could possible use pretty wrapping paper and get that same wowzer impact. After all its teeny tiny in there so it shouldn't take too long and be cost effective. Here are my top two favorite options:





wrapping paper via rifle paper co.




Comments

back to top