johns journal

Jesus. Travel. Lifestyle.

Storybook Land

Hey friends, I'm checking in from our beach rental in Ocean City, Nj. Our vacation would be amiss if we didn't take Gideon to nearby Storybook Land. My sister and I have the exact same pictures of us at Storybook land in our scrapbooks! This place is a permanent fixture in Southern New Jersey and never fails to disappoint, perfect size kiddie rides, water ice, and animals to boot!



 Gorgeous white peacock.

Gideon's bubble gum water ice, I have to say my mango flavor was the best!


8 month bump has brought lots of contractions, which is exciting considering I never went into labor with Gideon!





Comments

  1.  looks so fun! I just love that white peacock!  I had A LOT of Braxton Hicks with my second as well - always getting so excited that she might come early (no luck!) - ha!  Enjoy these last few weeks of pregnancy - if you can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a magical little place! I can't believe you are 8 months already! And you are looking so tiny still! I gained around 50 pounds with both my pregnancies-it was not fun or pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

back to top