johns journal

Jesus. Travel. Lifestyle.

A new Bible study!

My excitement is building as I begin another women's bible study, they truly are a lifeline for me. There's so much growth and encouragement that takes place there; truly hard to put into words. Here's to another deep dive into the treasure of God's word. If your local, shoot me an email-love to have you/meet you!


"My son, if you will receive my words
         And treasure my commandments within you,
    Make your ear attentive to wisdom,
         Incline your heart to understanding;
    For if you cry for discernment,
         Lift your voice for understanding;
    If you seek her as silver
         And search for her as for hidden treasures;
    Then you will discern the fear of the LORD
         And discover the knowledge of God."



Proverbs 2:1-5

Comments

back to top