johns journal

Jesus. Travel. Lifestyle.

Favorites Friday: Off to the beach

Our bags are packed and ready for the beach, unfortunately I don't think the weather got the memo. They are calling for rain every single day of next week! Owell, I'm just excited to get to know my husband again and partake in boardwalk food!

image here

Other sunny links from this week:

Matryoshka doll baby shower (I love those dolls!)


Pink shorts please!


And the song that blew me away this week

I'll probably be checking in from the beach especially if we have alot of wet weather! 
Have a great one, everyone!

Comments

  1. Good morning from Tokyo!

    Maria, have fun at the beach with your family.  You'll find your sunshine no matter what the weather is!

    Warmly,

    Elizabeth
     

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

back to top