johns journal

Jesus. Travel. Lifestyle.

Favorites friday: Etsy finds

Camping out on the couch with my sick kiddo defintely leads to excessive online shopping, particularly on etsy! Look what I found:

Gearing up for our spring photoshoots and this garland will be perfect via vintagelove

Got one of these in a bow-tie form for G, super adorable via butteredtoast


Just ordered business cards from sweetprintshop can't wait to show you!

And now I'm officially banning myself from etsy, sheesh!!!! 

Other happy finds:

A heavenly maternity shoot


Gingham plus spring flowers, so happy together.

This shimmery shirt and this lipstick are pretty.

Darling animal prints.

I'm starting to smell spring, its right around the corner, Praise God; plus the weekend is here.

"See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland."
Isaiah 43:19




Comments

  1. Great choices from etsy! I love that first picture! Happy Friday!
    xxxxxxxx

    alwaysxbeing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

back to top