johns journal

Jesus. Travel. Lifestyle.

Favorites Friday: this and that

I worked yesterday at the hospital and I question everytime I'm there because of the crazy stress, running around with my head cut off, and all that multi-tasking.Then I meet a cutie old lady who calls me sugar and all is well again. What a mixed bag of tricks that place is good grief! sheesh!
Onto friday fun, we are car shopping this weekend and Im sad. You see I've been driving my dad's old buick around and as funny as that is I've named him "pops" and everything. At this point "pops" has no antilock brakes, and costs us a couple thousand to tune-up, yikes! So please hold my hand during this somewhat painful experience of letting go of "pops"!!! "My Dad in
 heaven would be saying "you need something reliable." 

This week I was inspired by this wreath!
Check out the step by step tutorial, I might give it a go!

and this pretty floral print with a pink coat by ruche


Hope everyone can find some relaxation this weekend amidst all the thanksgiving preparations! 



Comments

  1. so i just read like your entire blog. LOVE the makeover. and i cant help but admit i had no idea you were such a faith filled woman! now i know why i always LOVED you. you are highly favored, i can see it!
    have a blessed weekend sweets. xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

back to top