Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Apologies and a peacock mirror

So good news I finished my photo gallery wall, but it still needs tweaking so the reveal will have to wait a bit, sorry for false expectations!!!
Totally unrelated, I was wandering through pier 1 imports (need to stop that) and the peacock mirror I've loved since last fall was still there on clearance!! Since its been there so long I noticed a few nicks and mirrors missing and got a discount, score. Here's some pretty pictures with the mirror, its not for the faint hearted!




Love how its paired here adhering to it's ethnic vibe.

images via wisteria, domino, and lonny

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Omg that mirror is stunning!!!!!!!!!!!!!



xx
Nikki

blydesign said...

Love it when what you have had your eye on suddenly goes on clearance! No buyers remorse!

Jenny @ Words on Wendhurst said...

I just found your blog and really enjoyed it. Your home and family are beautiful! I was wondering how the art over your TV moves when you want to watch TV?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...