johns journal

Jesus. Travel. Lifestyle.

Apologies and a peacock mirror

So good news I finished my photo gallery wall, but it still needs tweaking so the reveal will have to wait a bit, sorry for false expectations!!!
Totally unrelated, I was wandering through pier 1 imports (need to stop that) and the peacock mirror I've loved since last fall was still there on clearance!! Since its been there so long I noticed a few nicks and mirrors missing and got a discount, score. Here's some pretty pictures with the mirror, its not for the faint hearted!




Love how its paired here adhering to it's ethnic vibe.

images via wisteria, domino, and lonny

Comments

  1. Omg that mirror is stunning!!!!!!!!!!!!!



    xx
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it when what you have had your eye on suddenly goes on clearance! No buyers remorse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog and really enjoyed it. Your home and family are beautiful! I was wondering how the art over your TV moves when you want to watch TV?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

back to top