johns journal

Jesus. Travel. Lifestyle.

Comments

  1. Love these looks... so fun, I especially love the dress in the second outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!!!
    You did such an amazing job of recreating these looks.
    I love that forever dress. I hope they still have it in stores b/c I need to go buy one!

    xx
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for posting this....I have been wanting a sequin skirt and that light gold shop bop one is devine. I actually just went on their website and bought it! Can't wait to run off to Vegas in it ;) Thanks girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could wear that skirt:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the second outfit. But I couldn't find the dress on the website :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the second outfit. But I couldn't find the dress on the website :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I could wear that skirt:)

    ReplyDelete

  8. Nice article as well as whole site.Thanks for sharing. Ghost Mannequin services

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

back to top