johns journal

Jesus. Travel. Lifestyle.

Laura's place

The inevitable has happened, my sister is moving out. So when she asked me to check out some sofa beds at ikea (ya know for when I sleep over!) I jumped at the chance and then started decorating her place in my mind. I can't help myself. Saw the color of the sofa first then the killer persian rug and it was all over from there.
This room is a nod to her world travels (Afghanistan, India, Thailand, Japan) and honors her love for all things organic and natural. Love you honey, I thank God for you.

Comments

  1. ohhh.... what a lovely visual. I love the feel of this room... very chic world traveler!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can this be my living room too? so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you or Laura have a rain drum? They are becoming hard to find. I tried to buy some on my trips to Thailand with no luck. Major $$$.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

back to top