johns journal

Jesus. Travel. Lifestyle.

Christmas pasta

Pasta Puttanesca is one of my all-time favorite pastas, super easy and fresh to make:

Simmer these three in extra virgin olive oil for 5-7 minutes

Add these tomato gems

Mash together and simmer for 15-20 minutes with a good splash of white wine

Shave the best italian cheese ever, (pecorino romano's locatelli) on top and finish over a bed of linguini with crusty bread on the side for dipping!


Satisfies my salty craving every time.

Comments

  1. Maria, wow! You are truly one of the most talented, beautiful, precious ladies I know. How I wish we lived a teeny weeny bit closer to enable us to spend more time together. This meal looks FABULOUS! I absolutely adore your pictures...do you snap as you're cooking? keep the camera close by at all times? or what? Your blog is so charming - just like its author! I pray God's richest blessings of joy, peace, and abundance over you, Adam, and handsome Gideon. I just know that each and every one of your friends', patients', and family members' lives are bettered by knowing YOU! We love you and miss you always,
    Kristie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm craving salt...therefore trying this tempting recipe tonight!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

back to top