johns journal

Jesus. Travel. Lifestyle.

Favorites Friday: November

I love November for so many reasons....the colors, hearty meals, birthdays (mine and my sisters) but most of all Thanksgiving!
Here's some images from this week reminding me of all things November.

My first week of work went well at the hospital, a little chaotic, overwhelming, and exhausting (such is healthcare) but good. via audreyhepburncomplex

Such a pretty woodsy image via audreyhepburncomplex

This wallpaper screams November via elementsofstyle


One of the best movies ever (Parent Trap)! I think every kid should sabotage their parents to get them back together! Reminds me of my sister and our shared birthday (Nov. 23) but one year apart via audreyhepburncomplex

My current palette obsession, mustard and teal, so November via cocokelley

Root vegetables drizzled with balsalamic vinegar and goat cheese, yes please via TylerFlorence

Shaking up the Thanksgiving table with peacock feathers, so different and chic via thecitysage

Have a great weekend, dear friends.

Comments

  1. I love November too and these are fabulous reasons. Glad I discovered your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

back to top