johns journal

Jesus. Travel. Lifestyle.

Let there be light

After living on base housing for six years, I am above and beyond grateful {to the Lord} for our new home and fully plan on bringing all you bloggers and readers with me through this exciting process.
Originially I actually said NO to the idea of it and was fully prepared to live in a run down foreclosure, but Adam actually talked me into the whole ordeal and won me over with the phrase, "you can pick everything out"!!! And let me tell you it has been a sheer delight choosing our selections so with no further adieu, our light fixtures:



Dining room- I wanted something earthy/twiggy because this room has six windows exposing the thick green woods of outside, this is my nod to Creation!



Master Bedroom- couldn't find any interior photos with this fixture, but it had me at hello....reminds me of cinderella's carriage for my inner princess!

Two of these for living room


Two of these industrial light pendants for over the island, I fell in love with them due to the pictures below!



interior images via ffffound, cb2, velvet&linen, victoria hagan
light fixtures by overstock, aflighting, cb2, and kichler lighting

Comments

  1. Gorgeous choices all! Especially love those industrial pendants--they look so sleek but warm and inviting too. I'll bet you're so happy to finally be able to put more personality into your home!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

back to top