johns journal

Jesus. Travel. Lifestyle.

Laura the Line-woman

Today is the day my sister wears the official lineman hat! For inquiring minds, a lineman is a tradesman who conducts and maintains telephone, cable, and fibre optic lines. (thank you wikipedia!)
I could dedicate a whole blog to her awesome-ness (literary expert, former Marine, generator engineer, yogi extraordinaire, and world traveler to name a few) but she would kill me! So I will restrain myself and give a mere shout-out and congrats her way for a job well done at learning one of the MOST hazardous jobs out there, let my nail-biting begin!

Here she is a few stories up, then must install power lines mid-air!

She is on the right in this magnificent picture

The only female in her graduating class, leaving many of the guys in the dust....you go girl!

Wish I could be there today, honey....Congratulations!

Comments

back to top