johns journal

Jesus. Travel. Lifestyle.

Favorites Friday: end of summer

This week I was inspired by some end of summer images along with other fantastic finds. I don't know about you, but I'm ready to say bye-bye to the summer heat (especially here in Virginia) and hello to fall.....fresh apple pies, golden-hued leaves, and snuggly sweaters!!


This tiny girl reminds me of Tinkerbell, check out their stunning Australian wedding
 via cup of jo


Have I ever mentioned my love of shirley temple? I grew up on her black-n-whites and tap dancing numbers (still own my tap shoes too!) Check out this 2 yr old's shirley temple themed birthday party on ilovelolliblog.


Check out this stellar DIY of the white pedestal table 


This might need to be my new dining room color scheme, hello charcoal gray walls! 


My son never grows tired of bubbles, such an "end of summer" vibe here.


I'll never tire of ethereal looking balloon photos!


If there was an end of summer outfit this must be it, so casual cool with a layered cardi in case of an evening breeze, perfect for heading into Fall!

Also, really enjoyed the spiritual tidbits Mark Batterson weaned from his recent Disney trip!

Quick update: My interview was a total blast, the 3 nurses shooting off questions were so warm, funny, vibrant (young) and smart, ones you'd hang out with, so I really hope I can be apart of their club now!

Have a great weekend!

Comments

back to top