johns journal

Jesus. Travel. Lifestyle.

Driftwood DIY

I'm going for a laid back rustic glam look for our new digs due to the au naturel setting (trees, trees, and more trees.) However since I danced my way through 5 years of ballet recitals full of sequins I must have some sparkle (glamour) too!

Here's one contribution to the rustic side, behold the driftwood coffee table!!

from pieces



Click here to get the "do it yourself details"

Here's how driftwood lends its natural beauty to spaces:


Diggin these driftwood lamps!

images via domino (julianne moore's apt), elle decor, and pottery barn

Comments

  1. Oh, I love all of these pieces! Drfitwood definitley has such a beautiful and whimsical feel to it and although I am not typically a fan of rustic I really do love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to have to beg you to say "no!" to driftwood.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

back to top