johns journal

Jesus. Travel. Lifestyle.

Sugar and Spice & Everything nice

Whenever Adam and I have/adopt a little girl these are some inspirations for her room. I know I'm pitiful, but a girl can dream in pink, right? I should also confess I actually have a few girl items hanging in the closet for whenever, Lord willing she arrives- phew....I feel better with that off my chest!
Enjoy the pop of color for this otherwise rainy/dreary week in Okinawa
 (uggghhh rainy season) 

A perfect solution to multiple kiddos with few rooms in the house, you just need to find a great carpenter for those built-in beds!

I love the abc fabric print on the canopy.

Great use of blue and red.

gorgeous

Katie Ridder design



The coral with this yellow is a nice surprise combo. (landofnod)


I love this modern take on a canopy.

divine purple (amanda nisbet)

Can't get over the circular lattice bed

These are a hoot....sorry, couldn't help myself!



Diggin the bedding here




These three are from pottery barn kids and teen.

Here's my stab at it: Aviary meets Asian space:



Little Girl's Room mariajohns

Comments

back to top